Nigeria Daily Times Has summarized some Nigeria Breaking News you should know today 8.10.2018
- The President Muhammadu Buhari campaign corporation has reacted to the emergence of former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar because the Peoples Democratic Party’s presidential candidate. The presidential marketing campaign group stated Atiku was best able to win the primary due to the fact he bought delegates votes. This was contained in a declaration signed by using its spokesperson, Festus Keyamo, SAN.
- The presidency distanced President Muhammadu Buhari from a letter currently in circulation, which alleged that the President had authorized Governor El-Rufai to “address traitors and disloyal contributors of APC, in particular Senator Shehu Sani.”
A announcement signed via Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, claimed that the President isn’t always aware of such a letter, not to mention authorising all and sundry to address any celebration member.
- Aisha Buhari, spouse of President Muhammadu Buhari, has criticized the primary elections conducted by means of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in some states. Aisha in a put up on her confirmed Twitter page, expressed sadness over the processes hired for the duration of the elections. She called on Nigerians to speak out against such impunity hired by the ruling party’s management.
- The Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN) has adopted Dr Oby Ezekwesili, a former Minister of Education and co-convener “Bring Back Our Girls motion”, as its presidential candidate for the 2019 presidential election. Her candidacy becomes ratified at the party’s conference on Sunday in Abuja.
- SKC Ogbonnia, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has expressed concern approximately the emergence of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar because the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate. Ogbonnia said Nigerians need to fear due to the fact the PDP has voted an ageless suspect for president. His reaction is contained in a statement Sunday night time.
- The Coalition of United Political Parties, CUPP, has congratulated former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and different presidential aspirants who emerged from political parties inside the alliance. The Coalition mounted that the cease of the person party primaries marked the beginning of the primary paintings which was now to choose a consensus candidate among them. This was contained in a assertion signed via the CUPP’s National Spokesperson, Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere.
- The founder and General Overseer of the Latter Rain Church, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has said that for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to win the 2019 elections, it would need to demonstrate to Nigerians that they were a regenerated party and “show repentance for the years of the locust they engineered.” The pastor maintained that the competition celebration might need to “persuade the electorates that they would now not return to corruption,” which he stated become “the way of lifestyles at some stage in its rule,” to win their confidence.
Trending Around the World
- 2019 Election1 week ago
Seyi Makinde of PDP is Governor-Elect in Oyo
- ENTERTAINMENT1 week ago
How lady almost died from Anaphylactic shock after swallowing semen during “oral sex”
- BREAKING NEWS13 hours ago
This is how Buhari’s Govt, Army and Police are Killing Nigerian- U.S
- BREAKING NEWS10 hours ago
Man kills wife, says she disrespected him