Wabba said the decision to suspend the action was reached after agreements were reached and documents signed.
FG agress 30,000 minimum wages as nlc call off strike
My Name is Saka Babatunde, a Graduate of Social Science University of Ilorin, I am Passionate about politics and writing.
Blogger I Entrepreneur Motivational speaker I Caring father philanthropist life coach I
Connect me on firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like
- How FG Refusal to Pay Stipend Force Federal Scholarship Beneficiaries to Prostitution, Menial Jobs, Abroad
- #PresidentialDebate: Atiku Refused to Participate Due to President Buhari's Absence
- Mc Oluomo Speaks Out After Death Rumour, Says I am Alive to Witness Sanwoolu, Buhari Victory
- Karin albashi: Gwamnoni sun gindaya manyan sharuda 2 kafin su amince da N30,000
- Sony ST5000 7.1.2ch 800W Dolby Atmos Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer (HT-ST5000)
- Top 15 Facts you Should Know About New Appointed IGP
- 2019 Election: Atiku Finally Enters America and He Was not Arrested
- Pendulum: Atiku's Family Supports Buhari 2nd term Bid